Mazuri Tortoise Diet 12 oz is a low-starch, food for dry land herbivorous tortoises such as gopher, sulcata and Galapagos tortoises. This tortoise food offers complete nutrition in pellet form and contains yucca to help reduce ammonia odors.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Low Starch Tortoise food is best for arid-zone and grassland herbivorous tortoises and lizards such as the Aldabra, African Spurred/Sulcata, Desert, Egyptian, Galapagos, Gopher, Greek, Leopard, Pancake, Radiated or Yellow-Footed tortoise, as well as Chuckwalla and Uromastyx lizards. Mazuri Tortoise Diet 12 ounce size. Highly recommended for all species of baby tortoise for sale as well as juveniles and adults. We recommend soaking your Mazuri Tortoise Diet 12 pellets in water until soft, and then tossing them with the fresh greens and veggies.
Mazuri Tortoise Diet 12 is a high fiber diet designed for dry land turtles (box) as well as herbivorous tortoises such as Leopard, Hermann’s, Red Foot, Yellow Foot, Greek, Marginated, Star, Gopher, Sulcata and Galapagos tortoises. This diet may be used with other herbivorous reptiles as well. Feeding Directions:
• Feed approximately 2-4% of body weight. It is not necessary to moisten pellets with water, however for tortoises under 18 months of age, softening the pellets in water before feeding is highly recommended.
• Feed consumption will vary with environmental temperatures.
• Feed with good quality grass hay. If desired, feed fresh fruits and vegetables
• At most 5% fruit and 20% vegetables by weight of total diet Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water. Proper humidity levels are also critical for health and proper growth of herbivorous reptiles.
A World of Good Nutrition
- Vegetarian Formulation
- Timothy Hay-Based
- Contains Natural Vitamin E
- Lower Starch than traditional pellets
Mazuri Tortoise Diet 12 is a low-starch, high-fiber tortoise food for dry land herbivorous tortoises such as gopher, sulcata and Galapagos tortoises. This tortoise food offers complete nutrition in pellet form and contains yucca to help reduce ammonia odors. High fiber level and Low Starch – Grass hay based diet. Contains vitamins A and vitamin E – For eye and skin health. Contains live probiotics – Helps support gastrointestinal health. No artificial colors.